The Place Marketing takes place for 23rd & 24th March 2017, this year in a new french city : Lyon !
SAVE THE DATE : 23rd & 24th MARCH 2017
The typical places not to be missed on Lyon are on the following link: http://bit.ly/2kmAW8E
To access the Lyon Convention Center :
Public transport :
- C1 from Part Dieu train station – Stop Cité Internationale / Congress center
- C2 from Part Dieu train station – Stop Cité Internationale / Transbordeur
- C4 from metro station Jean Macé – Stop Cité Internationale / Congress center
- C5 from metro station Cordeliers – Stop Cité Internationale / Congress center
- C26 from metro station Grange Blanche – Stop Cité Internationale / Transbordeur
- Bus 70 from Part Dieu train station – Stop Cité Internationale / Transbordeur
Train stations :
- 10 minutes from the Part-Dieu TGV station
- 15 minutes from the Perrache train station
- By TGV : 2h from Paris, 1h30 from Marseille, 4h from Brussels
Lyon Saint Exupery Airport :
- 27 french cities connected by daily scheduled flights
- 43 scheduled international flights
- Direct connection by express tramway between the airport and the Part-Dieu train station
For any question about PMF17, please feel free to contact us : email@example.com
For the Aix en Provence experience
Public Marketing and Communication students of the Public Management Institute (Aix-Marseille University) offer you a visit of the city according to your tastes and desires!
A SNCF congress file will be sent with your registration confirmation (until 20% of decresase on your journey).
Reductions with the code : 27068AF
To book your accommodation, an online plateform is at your disposal.
For more information : firstname.lastname@example.org
Aix-En-Provence Congress Center
The congress centre provides an excellent location for delegates. It is located at the heart of the Provence region, in Aix-en-Provence’s inner city, in close proximity to a wide range of hotels and restaurants.
Congress Centre enjoys excellent accessibility since it is located 5 minutes from motorway exits, 15 minutes from the TGV train station and 20 minutes from the international airport of Marseille Provence, 3rd French airport with 8,000,000 passengers in 2012.
For more information about Place Marketing Forum 2016