Place Marketing Forum 2016 is an international conference, organized each year by the Regional Attractiveness and Place Marketing Chaire of the Public Management Institut (Aix-Marseille University). The aim of this major conference is to present, share and reward the best worldwide practices in the field of place marketing.
——————– | | | Download the program | | | ———————
30 French and international place marketing experts and professionals will take part in the 2016 Forum, which will gather more than 400 professionals from local authorities, development agencies and companies with an interest in regional development and territorial marketing issues. The forum will last two days and will take place at the Congress Centre of Aix-en-Provence.
Place Marketing Forum 2016 in brief
« 2 days to discover and exchange on the new trends and best place marketing practices worldwide».
– Themes : International forum focused on the best and new worldwide practices in the field of Place Marketing (each sector and profession)
– Dates : March 2016, 09th and 10th, at Aix-en-Provence Center of Congress (France). Master Class March, 11th (notable cases in-depth studies)
– Languages: French hosting, english or french oral presentations, simultaneous translation french / english
– Organizer : Regional Attractiveness and Place Marketing Chair of the I.M.P.G.T. (Public Management and Territorial Governance Institute) – Aix-Marseille University
– Experts and speakers : 30 french and worldwide experts and speakers
– Participants: 400 expected professionnals
– Published documents : The « Place Marketing Trend » will be given to each participant, a complete report on the on-going evolutions of Place Marketing. Access to each document presented during the PMF
– Conferences : two introductive conferences about the on-going evolutions of Place Marketing
– Notable Cases : Presentation and analysis of the success conditions of outstanding international place marketing cases, by those who set up and managed them.
– Round Tables and Debates : 9 round tables and debates between worldwide professionals, researchers and experts about key topics that illustrate new strategies, models, issues and practices of place marketing.